Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The Tattoo Pill Review

I received a bottle of multi-vitamins for people with tattoos. My fiance has a ton of tattoos and is always getting more, so I started him right away on the vitamins. I read the instructions first, but they were easy to follow and in less than 5 minutes he took his first "tattoo multi-vitamin," designed to give your body top nutrients to heal your body after having tattoo work. At first I was a skeptic about the need for a special multi-vitamin, but then I learned how much stress tattooing can put on your body. You need the top vitamins and minerals to repair poked and prodded skin back to it's original condition. So, he gave it a try and I observed. He had a tattoo retouched late September, and he's been taking the pills for 3 weeks. His tattoo is completely healed and looks great! I would totally recommend getting these vitamins if you like to get inked a lot. They run about the same cost as regular vitamins, and they look much cooler on your counter top! I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have trouble, please e-mail mommaof4girlies@yahoo.com