Thursday, November 14, 2013

SlingGRIP get a better handle on your expensive devices




 slingGRIP review


I recently received a black SlingGRIP, which I immediately became excited about! My little ones love talking on the phone to their grandparents and I'm always worried about the phone getting dropped and having to purchase a new one. We have a Motorola Razr Maxx HD that is expensive (I won ours!) and I don't want to have to replace it should it break. The slingGRIP is great for giving you more freedom to text and walk the dog or eat ice cream!


The SlingGRIP is a product that is Made In the USA!

Also made with natural rubber elastic.
and recycled BPH Free plastic.
I put the slingGRIP on the phone as soon as it arrived, and to this very moment it is still stuck strong as ever. That's because it's made with 3M adhesive! It doesn't even seem loose or wiggly. I think it's going to last a long time. And we use it a lot, between family and business calls. The design is just one piece and super duper easy to apply! Just peel off the paper, line it up and stick it on! Press it down and it's stuck in seconds! (You can easily move it if you goof up, just be quick about it!)


I can totally see myself buying these very useful and practical gifts for my loved ones, especially the clumsier ones that are always shattering their screens! (you know who you are!!) I need a few more of these for my tablet, ipod and kindle, and I can even attack these to my kids expensive DS systems! That way I know they are safe as well.

One of the nicest features of the slingGRIP is that it's comfy and a one size fits all product. All members of the family can get a grip on this great product! The grip you get is tight, and my youngest uses it with the simplest of ease! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and everyone.


It's available in 6 colors: Black, White, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, and Blue. Pick your favorite color or match to your your phone or purse!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you have trouble, please e-mail mommaof4girlies@yahoo.com